Commercial Vacuum Sealers
h2>Home vs Commercial Vacuum Sealer Machines
Probably one of the most important advantage of a commercial vacuum sealer is their operating cost advantage – the low cost of a home sealer make sense giving the fact that the machine will be used occasionally, but for moderate to higher volume vacuum sealing applications, you’ll definitely save money with a commercial vacuum sealing machine.
Commercial grade vacuum sealers are built for all-day use and continuous operation while home machines require cooling time. Plastic bags for commercial food vacuum sealers cost less because don’t require surface ridges (compared with home sealers) and while you will be using many (cheaper) bags with an expensive machine makes sense in the long run and it will save you lot of money. Giving the above, plus higher production rate and longer life span will put your business on the right place.
Best Commercial Vacuum Sealer (reviews)
Chamber vacuum machines are ideal for most users – a filled bag (or more than one, depending on how many seal bars exist) is placed into the chamber, and when the lid is closed the vacuum process starts. Once the air is fully evacuated, the bag’s opening is sealed then air flows back into the chamber around the bag. After that, the lid opens automatically and another cycle can start. Commercial vacuum sealers features some nice options that sustain high production rates:
- multiple seal bars (allow a greater number of packages to be placed into the chamber)
- gas flush capability (vacuum bag is sucked down very tightly around the food)
- liquid control sensor
- oil pump
Top 10 Commercial vacuum sealers chart
- Equipped with a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump that can manage larger loads.
- Heavy-duty yet easy to use, the VP215 extends food's shelf life up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal that's twice as strong as other machines.
- This reliable and quiet vacuum sealer is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, catering, or hunters and fishers.
- The VP215 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
- Vacuum Chamber Sealer benefits from an extra heavy duty 1/4 Horsepower oil pump. Reliable pump allows for constant use and is strong enough for all types of loads.
- Say goodbye to ugly, less efficient and more expensive Chamber Sealers; our VAC-VIDA VS301 is made with an elegant black coated high grade stainless steel outside together with a modern and sleek control panel so you can be proud to have this in your kitchen or restaurant
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Whereas our competitors place no emphasis on this, we instead take significant pride in our support. Our dedication to customer support is broken down into what we call the three key pillars of customer satisfaction: 1) Direct support from our team should you have any questions/issues, 2) a one-year guarantee, 3) Comprehensive back catalogue of spare parts such that should you require any spares either within or out of warranty, we can assist you. So buy now risk free.
- The VS301 Vacuum Chamber Sealer allows the packing of liquids, moist foods, meats etc. Great solution for the serious home cook, restaurant, hunter or fisherman.
- Chamber Sealers let you use cheaper plastic pouches which means you can save over USD100 a year on bags alone.
- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
- Extend your food freshness up to five times longer than traditional storage systems.
- Convenient roll cutter and storage built into the machine.
- A unique and practical transparent lid allows you to easily check bag placement on the seal bar.
- With a new intuitive digital panel control, vacuum packaging hard cheeses, meals, veggies and even fish and game is incredibly easy.
- An extra wide seal wire gives heavy-duty, leak-proof protection.
- Quality and performance driven products for your home
- Tested for safety and health
- Provide a better quality of living for your home with weston
- Excels at vacuum sealing dry foods and liquids, such as soups and stews
- A built-in marinate cycle broadens your abilities even further
- Space-saving stainless steel housing ensures durability even under the harshest conditions
- Three preset cycles can be programmed to provide the exact vacuum levels, vacuum hold times, and seal times for meats, fish, and infusions
- Maintenance-free dry piston pump. Power- 120V. Seal Bar Length- 11.5 inch. Maximum Bag/Roll Width- 12.2 inch
- 2 gallon chamber measures: 11.8'X12.6"X3.19"
- 11" seal bar double-seals pouch, guaranteeing complete, long-lasting closure
- Marinating function intensely infuses meats, fruits, and veggies
- User-friendly easy-to-clean touchpad controls
- 120V, 380W Limited one year warranty, Cetus, NSF
- Model:DZ-400T; Motor Power:750W; Sealing Power:500W; Sealing Length: 15.7 inch, Sealing Width: 0.4 inch; Vacuum Pump Rate:20m³/H; Chamber Dimensions:16.9*16.5*2.8 inch
- Made of stainless steel, durable, fastness and easy to clean, PLC control system with program memory optional
- Please leave at least 30MM space in the vacuum bag mouth & Place the vacuum bag flat on the silicone strip
- Press the vacuum case's lid, the machine will automatically start work complete the whole process, including vacuuming, sealing, printing, cooling and venting
- Suitable for foods, medicines, aquatic products, native products, chemical raw materials, electronic components and other items( solid, liquid or powder)
- Works with Zipper bags and low-priced chamber-type vacuum sealer bags. Reduce your running costs by up to 90%. (Recommended bags are "Ziploc" and "VacMaster 3-Mil Vacuum Chamber Pouches".) It can even pack liquids and powders.
- Unbelievably space-saving and light-weight. Compared with typical Chamber Vacuum Sealers, FOOD SHIELD has cut both its volume and weight by more than 90%.
- Generates a maximum vacuum pressure of -80 kPa (decompression gauge base). Vacuum packs in as little as 15 seconds. The 5 mm-wide heat strip closes bags with a reliable seal.
- Specifications: Seal measurement width x length: 5mm(0.19")×275mm(10.82"), snorkel suction type, heating on one side, Voltage range: 80-130V 50Hz/60Hz.
- Accessories: Machine, 10 samples vacuum sealer bags, canister connection tube, nozzle cleaning tool, English instruction manual
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FOOD SAVER SEALERS
- Use with a chamber vacuum sealer (not FoodSaver compatible) to safely package and store meats, cheeses, vegetables, and grains
- Chamber sealing locks in freshness, flavor and nutritional value while extending food storage time
- Durable 3 mil thickness keeps your product safe during storage and transportation
- BPA free and FDA approved