Welcome to Chamber Vacuum Sealer Reviews, the place where you will find top rated chamber sealers in 2016 and best reviews. Our mission is to give professionals and housekeepers seeking for chamber machines and methods to preserve the food the best solutions based on their needs, money or other criteria.
You are here most probably because you want to find high quality packaging machines, to find out if the product is meant for you/your business, see other users’ experiences, to learn the pros and cons of a given sealer machine, learn if the product is worth buying or find alternative solutions…and you’re in the right place. Although we don’t have money to purchase each chamber vacuum sealer, we do our best and review the top rated machines and rate based on quality, price, durability, customer reviews and more. Check below the best chamber vacuum sealers for:
Home Use/Home Processors
Home vacuum sealers are ideal for everyday home use: food storage, home processing and sous vide cooking. These packaging machines features maintenance-free pumps providing excellent vacuuming and sealing power for professional results. It requires however cool-down periods. See top 5 home chamber vacuum sealer reviews:
Commercial vacuum sealers are able to run continuously to keep up with the high demands of your restaurant or small business. These packaging machines features oil vacuum pump providing powerful, heavy-duty long-lasting vacuuming and sealing power. Sammic commercial chamber vacuum machines for example are equipped with a pump drying program, allowing to know when oil must be replaced. See top 5 commercial chamber vacuum sealer reviews:
Supermarket/Large Business/Food Processing Plant
Dual seal-bar table top and floor models have the size and power to keep up with the production requirements of professional processing plants. See top 3 commercial/industrial vacuum sealer machines:
3 of Our Favourite Chamber Vacuum Sealer Brands
1. VacMaster – They have a full range of vacuum sealers from home use to supermarkets or large business. VP215 from VacMaster for example is the best selling commercial chamber vacuum sealer on the market now.
2. Sammic – Developed a new line of vacuum packaging machines T-range (time-controlled vacuum) and S-range (sensor-controlled vacuum) for sous vide and food preservation, including container thermo-sealers, immersion circulators or shock freezers. Sammic SV-310S is one of the best selling product on Amazon.
3. Ultrasource – Is more focused on industrial-grade machines designed for restaurants, supermarkets or food processing plants. The quality of their products is on high standards, featuring machines like Ultravac 250 or Ultravac 225.
Advantages of Using a Chamber Vacuum Machine
Chamber vacuum machines are able to reduce the oxygen level until 0.02 % and increase the shelf life by at least 30%. The oxygen allows the growth of bacteria on the foods, decreasing the shelf life. Therefore the oxygen level needs to be reduced to the necessary 0.05% and vacuum chamber sealers do a great job. For example beef can last up to six weeks refrigerated and much more frozen.
In addition to sous vide cooking, chamber vacuum sealer machines give you the possibility to remove air from liquids by pumping out all the air in the chamber at one time in all directions.
On the vacuum chamber sealer the pressure changes on the inside and outside of the bag at the same time, compared with a nozzle sealer or a regular sealer, where the vacuum creation is not that efficient. If you ever get a chance to talk to someone who owns a vacuum chamber, ask them how they like it. Vacuum chambers have a considerable amount of advantages including:
Preserving the shelf-life of virtually anything
- Un-cooked meats
- Cooked meats
- Dry Foods
- Liquids and liquid-rich foods
- Fish and any type of food
Reducing the size of the shelf-space
- Packaging size for food is cut down nearly half
- Blankets, clothing, & fabrics can shrink down to 1/10th the normal size
Other advantages include:
- Lowers the Oxygen level to 0.02%, having a greater vacuum percentage
- Vacuum multiple pouches at the same time
- Partial vacuum options
- Commercial/Industrial vacuum chamber machines adds more features like Heavy duty 2 horsepower Busch pump, Patented lid hinge system, doubling the packaging production
- Most industrial vacuum chamber machines will have double seal bars to ensure maximum efficiency
How Vacuum Chambers Work?
In about 20 seconds the chamber vacuum machine is able to preserve any type of food, liquids or other stuff easily. After the bag is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed the sensor will activate and the air is sucked out of the entire chamber, allowing the liquids/food to stay in the bag. After the bag is fully sealed the air is returned into the chamber. The Gas Flushing option will add approximately 5 seconds to the above time. Compared with regular vacuum machines where the level of vacuum is 24-26 hg, chamber vacuum sealers are able to obtain a 27-29 hg level of vacuum.
Where to Buy a Vacuum Chamber
According to various customers, Amazon has the lowest prices and among other advantages like customer reviews, it has free shipping – here you will get more information.